Strawberry Bay Campground is based in the coast of stunning Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 foot. site site Visitors flock to Strawberry for the fishing that is great and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a selection of campsites to support all forms of site site site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few web web web sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many web internet sites are designed with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood is present for sale through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities only at that campground.
Need to find out
The actual only real electric hookups available are into the B cycle. All the other loops don’t have any hookups accessible to the general public.
14 stay limit.Р’ day
- Long haul remains are just allowed in designated web sites. Long haul is at the least 1 month and at the most 142 times.
In the event that you booked this website at a reduced price and failed to utilize either a Senior or an Access pass to acquire that discount, you’re going to be expected to cover the real difference in money or check always whenever you arrive. Only Senior or Access Passes is going to be reduced as of this location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect costs for hookups, dual or team internet web web web sites.
First-come, first-served internet internet web sites can be obtained.Р’
*Reservations can’t be created for time usage in the pavillion. Time use is just feasible on a primary come, first serve foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground calls for a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time minimal remain on getaway weekends.
Please recognize that camping is a outside experience; consequently, we usually do not offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Just click here to find out more in regards to the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To learn more, please call Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business just isn’t in charge of injury or accident to virtually any individual or home caused by the employment of this center and it is maybe maybe perhaps not accountable for the increasing loss of cash or valuables of any sort. An individual with this license assumes complete and responsibility that is complete the conduct and actions of all of the users inside the or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we might like to hear away from you. Just exactly exactly How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to easily communicate your valuable feedback to the management group while paper that is also saving. Please stick to the website link below to fill the questionnaire out. You’ll be able to scan the code that is QR from the charge board whenever you get to your location. May very well not understand that you certainly do not need a QR scanner; just take a photo along with your phone and proceed with the directions. Your phone needs to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can easily install one from your own software shop.
The campground is scheduled among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views associated with the reservoir and surrounding hills. Little pine woods dot the campground but offer extremely shade that is little.
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers benefit from the substantial trail system also.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, a fish that is working and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great coastline access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile while offering a ship ramp, energy and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little basic store with fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping customer that is no-show a person who will not get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time in the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team instantly facilities will be held until check-out time in the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities should be held until check-in time on the planned arrival date.
- If a person will not get to the campground or team facility by check-out time the afternoon after arrival or will not cancel the booking because of the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the consumer can be examined a $20.00 solution charge and forfeit use costs.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than 2 weeks following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give find-bride reimbursement demands after fourteen days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for many facilities, tours or allows an extra booking charge is charged. For a few overnight and day-use facilities, yet another non-refundable booking charge may use. The reservation that is non-refundable for trips and seats is $1.00. The reservation that is non-refundable for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re payments are going to be released as a credit to your bank card that is original.
- Refunds for cash or check Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov Payments made by money or check purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds is supposed to be given a check reimbursement. a reimbursement shall be prepared within thirty days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff in relation to regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of a crisis closing, the Recreation.gov group will make an effort to inform users and supply alternative dates (as appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations will likely be terminated and all sorts of charges compensated will undoubtedly be refunded. Reservation charges for free seats are non-refundable in case of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal shall show up on client’s bank card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the best, whenever necessary, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated 2018 july.